Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Lordmoon - I no know

 


Ok so here's the thing about this track and yes of course it's a love song 

Smiles.


It was composed back in May 6th under licensing of ONErpm and SWEETSOUNDS Ent composed and voiced by Lordmoon himself, with yet again amazing lyrics and nice vocals. Although it's not released yet, it's scheduled for released by midnight as at the time publishing this post and the exact date is on the 24th of May, 2023.  


It tells the tales of love life and how much he was pleased to get a loving girlfriend who stood by him through all fights and dramas that they had even when it seemed that all hope was lost. It's an amazing blend of Afropop and nice vocals and sure to get you jumping.


On behalf of Lordmoon I will attach the song file for listening and download by readers of this blog.

Cheers.

Quotable lyrics

You sure say your hello no be typo

Hope you know say messages get delete

I help you shout mayday, mayday I repeat (ehen)

Hmmm 

Hmmm


Normally if I no be your spec 

Even me sef me I no be my own spec

Girl no hard feelings you no need to force yourself

Cos na cry I go cry

Wipe my tears last last

Post a Comment

0 Comments